Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine Birthday!

We had a fun Valentines Birthday! Eric had his brother Alan here and they went golfing in the freezing cold 40 degree weather down here - CRAZY!! They had fun and that's what is important right?!?
On Saturday we went to Miss Saigon - yikes. It was okay but I wouldn't recommend it really it was a little uncomfortable at moments :)
Sunday morning I made Heart shaped muffins and heart shaped mickey mouse waffles. It was all totally worth it when Matthew came downstairs and asked what I was doing and I told him I made heart muffins for him-his words "Mom, I'm so happy!". It is so fun to watch him grow up and start to express himself. He is also very good at being "unhappy"! I totally forgot to take a picture of the heart waffles and whip cream and sprinkles! BUMMER! Oh well there is next year right?




1 comment:

Dustin and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to Eric!! I know we are soooo lame. He looks great as a skater by the way. I don't know if I would recognize him.