Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little moments....

Lately my boys have been so hot and cold with each other - okay let's be honest- Matthew has been hot and cold with Cannon.  The evil mom in me sometimes can't wait for the time when Cannon finally retaliates even just a little.  I am not sure what Matthew will do but sometimes I think I might just laugh.

So yesterday they played outside in the backyard together laughing and running for almost an hour.  It was so  much fun to watch.  Also yesterday we had the complete opposite where I couldn't keep Matthew away from Cannon and Cannon would scream and come running everytime Matthew got close to him.  I am pretty sure Matthew likes to torture his brother and in turn torture me(both good and bad:)  He is much like his dad in that he likes the reaction.  Today Matthew in a rare moment of sharing saw that I had given him something and hadn't given any to Cannon - he offered on the spot to share and went over to cannon and gave him a bite.  I was kind of in shock as all morning he had been torturing Cannon. 

Sometimes I forget that there are moments of joy between the two of them because they get forgotten by all of the craziness.  So I am thankful for those rare moments where I can see the glimpse of my boys to being the best of friends!

2 comments:

joann auger said...

Sometimes they are rare moments. Wahoo for them!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Kearl said...

Boy can I relate to this post.