Monday, April 18, 2011

A few surprises

So a couple of weeks ago I was talking to my mom and suggested she come and visit during spring break!  She decided to come and I was so excited.  When I picked her up at the airport, she had a few tagalongs:)  She brought Jamie and Presley Ann(the newest member of our family) and Katie and Paxton, my 1 yr old nephew.  I was so shocked and excited to see these little tagalongs and so thankful to see them all.  Thank goodness for FOMO (fear of missing out).  

So we did lots of fun things and I am stealing pics from my moms blog because I didn't take any pictures.  We had so much fun and I miss them all so much already.  Time for you all to move here:) right mom?!?

Thanks girls for coming and thank your families and babysitters for helping with your kids at home so we could have a fun filled week!


The Stowaways! What a great surprise.


We did some major damage at Sam Moon, the outlets and of course Marshalls:) 


We made fudge and it WORKED!  Jamie and I had tried a couple of years ago when she was here and it turned into a
great inedible disaster so we were super excited to eat yummy fudge this time.

We went out to eat and it was always an adventure with 4 adults and 4 kids!  Love Chuy's

We made two projects, Easter egg candlesticks and some cute headbands.


1 comment:

joann auger said...

Thanks for such a great time in Texas.