So Eric came home one day and said, hey i talked to a recruiter..... and as I write this post, the rest is history. Eric wasn't totally loving his assignment, but I didn't realize he wanted to look until he realized it when the recruiter called. He ended up interviewing with a few companies, having second interviews, squeezing in a trip to Vietnam and then accepting a new position in Mid August. Oh and did I mention that I was in Utah for most of that time. With this job change we will need to move to katy to be closer to his job. So the house went up on the market at the end of August and sold within two days. It was a lot to take in so quickly. We decided that we better find somewhere to go so the next week we spent looking for a house in Katy and luckily found one fairly quickly. We move into the new house in December. So wow a lot of changes. I am sure there will be lots of blog entries about all the changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment