Sunday, August 16, 2009

A few random pics

Here are a few pics of the last week or so. I think my favorite one is the one with both boys laying on the couch looking at the toy. When I took it, I thought of all the cute brother things they will do together. I hope I have many more of these cute moments. Also, if anyone knows how to fix the second picture, please let me know.


Love those toes!

Cannon loves sitting in the bumbo

Matthew will do most anything to take a bath

Eric put Cannon in the high chair to see how he did, he looks so small


Such a fun moment

Thunder Thighs

Concert Pianist?

4 comments:

Auger Family said...

Seriously...those thighs!!! Love em! I talked to your friend Becky on the phone. She called to sign her daughter up for dance. She was super cute. When I told her my name...she was like are you realted to Jenni and I was like ya she is my sister in law. And she said who you married to and I said Jared! She was like me and Jenni had plans to have my sister Jared but she married some freak instead! LOL!!! Glad your plans didn't work out!!!! :)

Kearl said...

Cuties! I love cute brother moments too. Those thighs are so luscious. Have we figured out when we're having our GNO yet?

Anonymous said...

LOOK at those THIGHS!! Oh, cute thing!

Jen said...

Wow, I'm seriously behind! Those pictures are so cute. Cannon is quite the handsome little dude! Is that blond hair?? I can't wait to see him!