Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I like my watermelon....


Yellow?
So Matthew's new favorite fruit is watermelon. He loves it and asks for it all the time. So the other day I picked one up at the grocery store and I cut into it last night for dinner. Guess what I found?!? Yep - yellow watermelon. I personally didn't taste it, but Eric being the daredevil he is tasted it and said it was fine and gave some to Matthew. I was completely bummed.

3 comments:

Auger Family said...

Okay so I have not checked your blog for some time lol!! I totally had not even seen Matthews hair cut or your June and July recap!
Cannon is getting so big! I love his cheeks! I could eat them right up! We can not wait to see you in September!
Loves

Jen said...

Wow . . . yellow . . . that's a new one for me. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.

Btw, did you hear we are moving back to Utah? At least it will make our visits more frequent and more convenient . . . hopefully!

Jessica said...

Yellow watermelon looks delicious. Why didn't you try it?