Tuesday, March 29, 2011

so far so good

Today has been a little crazy but we got some good news at the dentist.  So far his teeth are okay they are displaced a little but they can't see any root damage and so for now we are leaving his teeth alone.  I was pretty relieved.  We go back in a month for another check up just to make sure and see where the teeth have moved in recovery if at all.

We also got Matthew's stitches out.  I think it was almost as traumatic if possibly not more so than when he was injured.  We had three adults and a Dr in there holding him down and trying to get the stitches out-they were a little tricky and Matthew wanted nothing to do with it.  It was truly so sad and I hope he really doesn't remember it.

1 comment:

Thayerclan said...

That is great news! I'm glad he's recovered so fast. I'm so sorry you had to go through this! That could have been anyone of our kids on that stupid zip line thing. Matthew is a champ for being so brave :)